Need a little reassurance that you're doing everything right?
Tired of being told wait and see?
Not sure what is normal?
Anxious something is wrong?
Join Milestones Monthly
know exactly what to do with your baby
by joining MTW's elite membership
learn more about membership
A pediatrician focuses on medical assessments, diagnosis, and medication interventions; a physical therapist well check focuses on a holistic approach to improve participation in activities at home, school, and in the community.
Our PT looks at:
Our PT gives you:
You get the opportunity to ask questions, review your baby's progress, go over any concerns, and learn new activities to help your child for an entire year.
We will be able to identify risk factors and potential medical issues so they are addressed them early. This sets your child up to have a solid foundation.
- The first visit we'll discuss
- a pregnancy, labor, and delivery history
- medical history and any diagnosis
- current abilities and concerns
- Each follow up visit includes:
- testing to identify any new concerns and monitor growth and movement
- activity and exercise prescriptions to reach milestones
- referrals to other specialists if needed
see if your eligible:
Monthly well visits is an important part of shifting the paradigm of physical therapy care from reaction to prevention.
Why wait until something is wrong? Act before it becomes a problem.
This program is appropriate for all children regardless of their current abilities or medical conditions.
We love babies of all abilities and want to help you help them.
Take advantage by joining us now.